The Website is operated by Big Name s.r.o., Tallerova 6, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovak Republic (the “COMPANY“, “we“, “our“, or “us”).
Personal data we collect
We collect and process Personal Data that you provide to us when communicating with us (such as your name and contact information, language preference, job title, business affiliations, and other information you provide to us either directly or indirectly).
How we collect personal data
We collect information about our users when they correspond with us by electronic means using our Website.
Legal basis and purposes
Contract: To perform our contractual obligations or take steps linked to a contract with you. In particular:
- To provide our services.
- Carry out requests made by you in relation to our Services or requests you make on our Website.
Consent: We may rely on your freely given consent at the time you provided your personal data. In particular:
- To provide users with news, special offers, newsletters, and general information about goods and services which we offer (requires explicit consent).
Legitimate interests: We may rely on legitimate and/or vital interests based on our evaluation that the processing is fair and reasonable. In particular:
- To maintain and improve our Website and services.
- To develop new services.
Public interest: To meet regulatory and public interest obligations. In particular:
- To comply with applicable regulations and legislation.
We retain personal data for so long as it is needed for the purposes for which it was collected or in line with legal and regulatory requirements or contractual arrangements.
We may process your personal data and thus they may be transferred:
- In the EU & EEA
We safeguard your personal data per our contractual obligations and applicable data protection legislation when transferring data abroad.
Such safeguards may include:
- the transfer to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection according to lists of countries published by the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner;
- applying standard data protection model clauses, binding corporate rules or other standard contractual obligations that provide appropriate data protection.
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation (i.e., if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities, such as a court or government agency).
- To protect the security of the Website and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with us.
- To defend ourselves against legal liability.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures in an attempt to safeguard the Personal Data in our custody and control. While we always make a conscious effort to protect our systems, operations, sites, and information against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle and other risk factors, we cannot guarantee that information, during transfer or storage, will be absolutely safe from interception.
You have the below data protection rights. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- Right of access: You have a right to request a copy of your personal data, which we will provide to you in an electronic form.
- Right to amendment: You have the right to ask us to correct our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent. This includes cases where you wish to opt-out from marketing communications. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose(s) to which you initially consented unless there is another legal basis for processing. To stop receiving emails from us, please click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email you received.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when it was unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of our processing of your personal data where you believe it to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, or where we no longer need to process it for the initial purpose, but where we are not able to delete it due to a legal obligation or because you do not want us to delete it.
- Right to portability: You have the right to request that we transmit your personal data to another data controller in a standard format such as Excel, where this is data which you have provided to us and where we are processing it on the legal basis of your consent or to perform our contractual obligations.
- Right to object to processing: Where the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have a compelling legal basis for the processing which overrides your interests or if we need to continue to process the personal data for the exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection law. The competent data protection authority in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html).
Links to third-party apps and sites
Our Website may contain links to websites or apps that we do not operate. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site or app. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.